Eliot Franklin is a former Psychologist who turned into an antagonist and uses his contract to terror the world.
- Chemistry: Eliot Franklin is a proficient chemist and has used this skill to develop his infamous "fear toxin".
- Intimidation: Using a variety of toxins that cause his victims to hallucinate that their phobias have come to life, the he instills fear in all who see him.
- Psychology: Eliot Franklin is an expert in the field of psychology, specifically the study of anxiety disorders. He is a walking textbook on the study of fear, and can recite the name and description of nearly every known phobia. He often demonstrates his intellectual prowess by analyzing his fellow patients at Asylum.
- Martial Artist: While he may not be an expert or a master and may know only two forms of martial arts, Eliot seemingly is very skilled. Eliot is a master of Baguazhang and Chun Kuk Do.
- Heat Resistance: Eliot has experimented his body with various drugs, which has caused his body to become completely resistant to heat and even flames.
- Superhuman Durability: While empowered, the tissues of Eliot's body are much harder and more resistant to injury than that of an ordinary human. He can withstand high amounts of concussive force and is capable of withstanding a .45 caliber bullet without it penetrating his skin
- Strength Level: Eliot could initially lift up to 180 lbs (i.e, his own weight. However, in the recent years he has shown the capability to lift up to 200 lbs.
- Fear Manipulation: He can manipulate fear, whether increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise chancing fear, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level. Eliot can make others fear even the most harmless of things to the point of becoming catatonic. He can become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. Through fear of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. He may be able draw sustenance from fear or even slow or stop aging. He can become an physical manifestation or personification of fear and gain power from the fear in others or oneself. Eliot can use fear as a power source to extend his life span or as a weapon, he can become immune to death unless certain conditions are met.
Obeisance: His obeisance, causes him to cough continually for 5 minutes.
- Eliot himself is not immune to his own fear toxin.